Customer Advisory: Notification from Maersk
MÃ¸ller-Maersk group has confirmed that some of their IT and communication infrastructures were impacted by a global cyber attack. Maersk has proactively shut down as a security measure. They have sent out the information below. We will continue to monitor this incident as it progresses.
For now this means the following:
- All immediate vessel operations will continue as planned, making the majority of planned port calls.
- Access to most ports is not impacted, however some APM Terminals are affected and gates are closed.
- Cargo in transit will be offloaded as planned. Import Cargo will be released to credit customers.
- At the present time we are unfortunately unable to serve new quotes or accept future bookings. However we do greatly appreciate your patience and look forward to carrying your cargo as soon as it is practically possible.
- Unfortunately due to the impact on our IT and communications systems we are limited in our ability to communicate with you. We will continue to email you when appropriate and will be updating our Social Media channels regularly.
We apologize once again for any inconvenience this may cause your business and we are working hard to resume normal operations as soon as possible.
« Back to All News