Hurricane Laura: Port Houston Weather Update
Port Houston Communications:
- Bayport and Barbours Cut container terminals will be closed all day, Thursday, August 27.
- Tentative plans for Friday, August 28: Open truck gates at 10:00 am. Ingates will remain open until 5:00 pm, outgates will close at 6:00 pm.
- Tentative plans for Saturday, August 29: Open truck gates from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. Ingates will close at 4:00 pm; outgates will close at 5:00 pm.
- We will be sure to continue communications through email, website updates, and social media over the next several days.
- Gulf Winds Houston terminals and Port warehouses plan to be closed Thursday, August 27, Post Laura.
- We anticipate reopening these facilities Friday, August 28 along with Port Houston.
- In the meantime, we are working 100% remotely and available in service ALL of our markets, preparing for the passing of Hurricane Laura through the area.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as our team works through any scheduling adjustments over the next few days.
« Back to All News