Gulf Winds maintains long term strategic relationships with partner carriers working together to create matches between our networks of freight. As a carrier ourselves, Gulf Winds understands the unique challenges facing our industry and drivers. We are always interested in talking to professional, reliable, and safe carrier partners for:
- Dry Van
- Flatbed and Specialized
- Container Drayage
Gulf Winds provides the following value added resources to help streamline the flow of information and make doing business together easy!
- Quick Pay Options
- Post equipment when available
- Update load information online
- Upload POD electronically
Get Paid Faster with Transflo $Velocity
Send your documents with ease and get paid faster when you use Transflo $Velocity.
Benefits to You!
- Get paid faster – no more waiting for the mail to deliver the documents.
- Free to download and free to use.
- Total control of your documents because you no longer hand your documents off to someone hoping they do not get lost.
- Keep your original paperwork until payment has been received.
- Ability to confirm that your invoices arrived for processing.
- You get a confirmation number immediately after sending so you know your documents have been sent.
- Eliminates the need to make copies before sending your documents.
Please contact the Houston Food Bank at 713-547-8643 or 713-547-8673
Their Warehouse location is at 535 Portwall St. Houston, TX 77029
Liability issues are covered through state and federal provisions that protect donors who act in good faith. And, the Houston Food Bank meets or exceeds the same federal food-handling and safety regulations that govern the food and grocery industry.
About the Houston Food Bank
The Houston Food Bank is the nation’s largest size Feeding America food bank and source of food for hunger relief charities in 18 southeast Texas counties. A network of nearly 500 food pantries, soup kitchens, senior centers and other agencies, feeding a total of 137,000 people each week, provides more than 50 million nutritious meals annually. Fresh produce, meat and nonperishables are distributed from the warehouse at 535 Portwall, and hot meals are prepared and distributed from Keegan Center, an industrial kitchen.
To learn more, visit www.houstonfoodbank.org
Send Us A Message
Register to Become a Partner Today!
- Proof of insurance
- Copy of W-9
- Copy of operating authority
A contract will be submitted to you after initial review to complete your registration process. A signed contract is required in order to begin work with Gulf Winds. Please click on the link below to begin registration.
We at Houston Distributing Company have done business as a carrier with Gulf Winds for many years now. They are an exemplary organization to do business with, from their personnel, warehousing and overall business philosophy to making sure things happen in a timely and efficient manner day in and day out. Furthermore they have helped us grow our business exponentially. It is a real pleasure to work with their organization.